A sumptuous diamond & 18ct gold alternative engagement ring features delicate patterning and scattered, brilliant cut diamonds set throughout.
Nibbled edges and the frosted finish gives it a truly organic & eroded feel.
This handmade piece is perfect for unique and modern engagement, wedding or eternity ring; a Kate Smith classic that has become a go-to piece for those in the know!
Taking it's inspiration from seed head details that I have photographed and drawn, this piece is part of a collection of rings designed by me to offer a modern take on traditional wedding, engagement and eternity rings. Created in our Birmingham workshop, in the heart of The Jewellery Quarter.
Available to order in a 6.5mm (£2095) or 10mm width (£2410)
18ct Gold & Diamond Alternative Engagement Ring
- hallmarked 18ct yellow gold
- G VS brilliant cut diamonds (please see our diamond information page for more info - this can be located in the footer at the bottom of the page)
- diamonds average 1.4mm diameter
- setting style: flush set, rub over
- ring profile: flat court
- 12 diamonds 10mm width band
- 10 diamonds in 6.5mm width band