Our handmade, organic patterned silver & 9ct gold layered necklace is created in our Birmingham workshop, in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter.
Inspired by my photography and drawings of seed heads, the textured metal in this necklace has an eroded feel which is given a soft, satin finish.
The silver back layer has been gently hammered to give a textured finish, before being oxidised (blackened) on the inside to highlight the patterning on the gold, front layer.
This is also available with a silver curved dome that sits on an oxidised silver back (£148). Please see alternative images above.
The pendant moves freely on an understated silver snake chain (various lengths available) which is fastened by a unique curved, patterned T-bar style catch.
Patterned 9ct Gold & Silver Layered Necklace
- hallmarked, sterling silver
- 9 ct yellow gold front layer
- pendant measures 20mm at longest part
- available in 16", 18" & 20" chain
7-10 days gold and oxidised silver
5-7 days in silver and oxidised
- free uk delivery
- please get in touch if you require your order sooner than the estimated delivery time as we may be able to send it a little quicker